IT MaP Sr. Software Quality Analyst
IT MaP Sr. Software Quality AnalystAlpharetta, GA
Position can be located in Bothell, WA; Richardson, TX or Alpharetta, GA.
The SQA Program drives development teams to incorporate quality activities throughout the Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC) such that there is effective and measured defect detection, appropriately tailored use of the SDLC Process, and rigorous stakeholder involvement and approvals. The SQA team not only ensures Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) compliance in SDLC, it facilitates improved quality, efficiency, and cost of IT development efforts and operations through collaborative process improvement, measurement and analysis, process coaching, and quality planning.
As Sr. SQA Analyst, your responsibilities will include:
· Software Quality Assurance Analyst Responsibilities:
· Quality Assurance Planning for Systems Development projects
· Auditing/SOX Compliance
· Inspection/Review Facilitation
· SDLC Process Coaching
· Data Gathering and Metrics Calculation
· Statistical/Root Cause Analysis
· Strong oral, written, and interpersonal skills.
· Understanding of Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
· Experience identifying, communicating, and escalating risks, assumptions, and other impacting issues.
· Good time management, planning, scheduling and coordination skills.
· Ability to facilitate a document inspection.
· Ability to assess software requirements quality including traceability.
· Experience with software QA metrics definition, collection and/or reporting.
· Minimum 2-3 years test, design, development and/or IT analyst experience.
· Analytical skills, especially use of basic quality tools such as Pareto charts, run charts, flowcharts, histograms.
· Advocate of quality.
· Knowledge of current industry best practices and methodologies especially Rational Unified Process and CMMi.
· Quality Assurance Institute - Certified Quality Analyst (CQA) or American Society of Quality Certified Software Quality Engineer (CSQE) certification.
· Experience leading process improvement efforts.
· Experience conducting process audits.
· Knowledge of applications and business processes associated with assigned delivery organization.
· Use of Six Sigma and/or advanced quality tools such as FMEA, VOC, SPC.
· Leadership of project or work teams.
Apply online today at Cingular, and find out if a career with us might fit you best!
Cingular Wireless is an Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity Employer, and we're committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce.