Writing for EHRC Web is an excellent opportunity for anyone who wants to showcase their expertise. Other than this, you will get SEO benefits and increased exposure on social media platforms.
As we get a high number of requests for guest posts, please make sure that you go through these guidelines before drafting your article. We also encourage you to read our Editorial Guidelines here.
Your guest post should be relevant to the following categories:
Below are examples of guest posts we have published on our website.
- What to expect on the religious scene in 2021: Experts cast their sights on the year ahead
- Scientists Discover New Population of Endangered Blue Whales Using Their Song
- The UK urges Iran to end the arbitrary detention of foreign nationals
- Hospital IT leaders talk lessons learned from a tough pandemic year
- Remembering Jews who Fought for Black Civil Rights
- You will gain exposure to a massive audience.
- Our blog has a broad audience and our readership is steadily increasing. Our guest posts get massive traffic.
- We will index your articles and make sure they are optimized for SEO.
- We are active on social media platforms like Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, and Reddit. We will share your article via these networks for more exposure.
Please note that EHRC Web will not pay for the articles. However, you will get several other benefits. If you are a professional content writer and think you can contribute to our blog, contact us at our email [email protected] and send over your previous writing samples along with your article.
- Your guest post should be around 1000 words.
- It should offer valuable information to our readers.
- You can reference two links.
- You should add sources and relevant references to prove your point.
- Add headings, subheadings, bullet points, and break up paragraphs to make them more readable.
- We reserve the right to edit the document once it’s submitted to us.
- Once it is published on our blog, you should not publish it elsewhere.
- We encourage the addition of images and videos.
- Do not plagiarize.
We like to work with actual writers rather than big SEO agencies. If you think you have something important and relevant to say, send us an email. We look forward to your articles!